haha.. ok, well Creighton turns 5 months in 6 days, so this post is just a tad bit late... I'm going to blame that one on getting ready for vacation and then going on vacation. The pictures were taken really late too, so really nothing about this post is Creighton at 4 months! But I just couldn't miss one month of posting (although these posts are not very exciting and more for my benefit of remembering what he was doing when).
So here's Creighton at a late 4 months. Getting cuter and cuter by the day! I can't really remember what he was doing around 4 months since it's now blending into 5, but I know it included starting to roll from tummy to back, more smiles, reaching for toys, lots of hand chewing, and still no consistent sleeping through the night (yea that one post a long time ago that said he slept through the night? definitely wasn't the start of anything consistent.. nothing like his brother Beck when it comes to sleeping! :)).


2 comments:
Oh my goodness, in that first picture he is starting to look so much like Beckham! And I don't normally say things like that, so it's legit. (:
you think so Amber? I've been hearing that some, but also that he has more of me and my side of the family in him. I think Chad's mom even said he looked kind of like you!
Post a Comment