Well, we've been living in the Bucher's basement for a little over a month now and things are going good. We've enjoyed being able to take walks to our house and see it be built (they live in the same neighborhood where we are building). Beck likes showing off the house to other people and telling them where the rooms will be (sometimes he's right, sometimes he's not :)). Chad met with our builder today and we're hoping to close on the house around the middle of September... hopefully it stays on track!
Here some of the progress, if interested...
 |
| the slab was poured the week of July 4th |
 |
| the framing goes up in a few days since the sheets of wood come pre-cut. pretty crazy! |
 |
| the current state... next up is siding and drywall! |
4 comments:
Nice! I've been wondering how it's going!
Heave,
It looks great! I love it! Hope to see it in person someday. :) It looks so exciting to see process by process.
wow! looking great!
I did not realize that you were building. How exciting! Crazy how quickly the process goes!
Post a Comment